from: Alfred Tolle
With rapidly mounting challenges in the social, economic and environmental sectors, there is presently no flexible yet overarching platform to host dialogues, transformation and change-initiatives embracing a holistic perspective.
Wisdom Together is closing the gap by offering a platform connecting global and local wisdom initiatives on multiple levels with the aims to contribute to a world of wisdom in which individuals, businesses and societies promote and sustain consciousness, freedom and compassion for all beings.
Wisdom is the ultimate combination of knowledge and intuition, somehow unique to every individual, yet universal. It evolves through our inner connection with other beings, and our experience of living as a never-ending endeavour to grow our consciousness and compassion.
We aim to contribute to a world of wisdom in which individuals, businesses and societies promote and sustain the wellbeing for all.
– We inspire and enable people to foster conscious organizations and societies.
– We design experiences to all elements of our human consciousness and compassion.
– We connect and support individuals and organizations to build a global movement of collective wisdom.
- Global Conferences & local Talks – to inspire and show what is possible
- Trainings & Workshops – to provide deeper understanding and cultivate change
- Corporate Coaching – to support and enable sustainable change for ethical organizations
- Global learning platform – to connect the community and offer in-depth learning
We inspire and enable people to foster conscious organizations, societies by extending their focus beyond the known unto all elements of our human potential, which includes the following elements:
Psyche – Connect with your insight to understand your purpose
Mind – Continual learning fuelled by curiosity to see beyond boundaries
Heart – Vibrant relationships and spiritual experiences founded in compassion
Body – Vitality, nutrition, and alternative medicine for a deeper understanding of your body
Hand – Develop and engage in projects of compassion that create integral wellbeing for all beings
- Global Conferences – to inspire and show what is possible
Wisdom Conferences are global events which gives people the opportunity to gather and open dialogues around relevant topics, learn and build relationships with conscious leaders. We provide the space to expand social networks, share knowledge and experience – to create a myriad of possibilities.
Wisdom Talks are local events around the world that bring local communities together around specific themes every 6-8 weeks.
- Trainings & Workshops – to provide deeper understanding and cultivate change
Immersion experiences and training sessions will combine cognitive, experiential and embodied learning that give people the skills to become wellbeing change agents. We will offer content with the support of global and local partners, ensuring seamless integration. The platform will also recommend existing advanced content from partners for those students interested in specific areas.
- Corporate Coaching – to catalyse and enable sustainable change and ethics in organizations
Through consulting and acceleration, expert practitioners will work with leaders to enable change in their organizations and build new organizations. We will refer you to trusted incubators, accelerators, funders and global and local consulting partners. When necessary we will assemble interdisciplinary consulting teams to address clients’ specialized needs.
- Global learning platform – to connect the community and foster more in-depth learning
The digital learning hub will offer different levels of access. A directory of organizations and initiatives, a calendar of activities and featured research will be publicly available. Those that subscribe will gain access to a newsfeed, full access to research results and online learning materials. Those that register will be offered a complimentary e-learning material, web applications to support experiential learning and a platform to interact with classmates. The platform’s back-end CRM will facilitate collaboration between partners.
Wisdom Together will create a platform for organizations that share the vision and become part of a vibrant ecosystem to transform business, society and self. It will enable:
Networking: To extend social networks, our events will provide the space to share, get to know each other and seek value-creating synergies. We will offer mentorship to support new collaborations that emerge from these events. Transparent management structure: The platform will establish clear rules and governance procedures to allow teams to self-organize. This will provide the right holding environment for all sorts of organizations to collaborate. Digital connection: A digital interface will integrate contents, facilitate communication, and enable the flow of resources to collaborate at scale. This will simplify the logistics of multi-stakeholder collaboration.
Conscious Leaders – Who we are looking for:
In our view, conscious leaders can play a fundamental role in a transformative process that goes from the inside out: from leaders to organizations to systems, and society at large.
We believe that true leadership improves the human condition by orchestrating social learning which enables groups of people to confront reality, and change values, habits, practices and priorities to deal with the real threats or opportunities they face. Conscious leaders have high levels of inner and outer awareness and act with compassion to share their knowledge, network and experience with others in order to contribute to a greater good. They lead from an inner source of wisdom and authentic power, can be found in any position in our societies and are not attached to visibility, dominance or their own point of view.
In our view conscious leaders can play a fundamental role in a transformative process that goes from the inside out: from leaders to organizations to systems. It starts with leaders embracing integral wellbeing for themselves and their loved ones. These conscious leaders then play a role in transforming their organizations so they embrace integral wellbeing for their employees and stakeholders. These conscious organizations then play a role in transforming multi-stakeholder systems so they embrace integral wellbeing for all stakeholders and society at large.
Problem statement – What do we try to solve: The dozens of organizations that share this vision and mission are currently working in silos rather than as an ecosystem. There are a variety of organizations that have specialized in specific domains, but even within each domain, there is often very little collaboration. This means that organizations are not taking advantage of opportunities to create synergies between their complementary approaches and contents. It also means that leaders can easily get lost as they try to navigate through an ocean of organizations and offerings. Our benchmarking process suggests that the fragmentation of this ecosystem is due to:
- Truncated social networks: Even though the leaders of these organizations would connect around a common purpose, they have never met because their social networks do not overlap. This limits the extent synergies can be created by integrating content from experts in complementary fields.
- Outdated management structures: Many of the initiatives in this space are housed in organizations that operate in hierarchical structures, which tend to reinforce silos and dis-incentivize extensive collaboration with other organizations.
- Outdated technologies: Organizations in this space have attempted to collaborate through methodologies that rely heavily on in person interactions, which has made multi-stakeholder collaboration at a global scale very difficult to achieve.
Proposed solution: Wisdom Together will create a platform that enables a creative space for organizations that share our vision to become part of a vibrant ecosystem of partners that empowers leaders to transform themselves, their organizations and society. Our platform will solve the root causes identified in the following ways:
- Networking: In order to extend social networks, events will be organized in which the different organizations in this space are provided with the space to share their work, get to know each other and seek value-creating synergies. We will offer mentorship to support new collaborations that emerge from these events.
- Transparent management structure: The platform will establish clear rules and governance procedures to allow teams of collaborating organizations to self-organize in such a way that all organizations lead in their domain and influence the way in which the organization evolves. This will provide the right holding environment for all sorts of organizations to collaborate.
- Digital interface: A digital interface will integrate contents, facilitate communication among partner organizations, and enable the flow of resources in ways that allow dozens of organizations around the world to collaborate at scale. This will simplify the logistics of multi-stakeholder collaboration.
All elements of our platform offer integral contents on wellbeing (psyche, mind, heart, body and hand) which can be tailored to the stage leaders are at in their transformative journey, whether it is focusing on transforming the individual, the organization or society. Elements of our platform were tested in 2015 & 2016 through, a two-day event in Stockholm and Costa Rica which encompasses talks, interviews, conversations, and the chance to mingle, explore overlaps and potential projects with other participants, who include executives, entrepreneurs, coaches, academics and wellness professionals, all of whom are interested in the application of conscious leadership in business and private life.