Where consciousness meets business, politics & life
The Wisdom Stockholm Conference – october 5th – 7th 2015
Wisdom Stockholm is a platform for sharing real projects, presenting ideas and experiencing inspiring moments to change society into a world everyone wants to live in.
The conference Wisdom Stockholm is part of a the Wisdom Together network which attracts a global community of people interested in living with deeper wisdom, compassion and awareness in the digital age. Whether you’re from business, politics, science, media or wellness, be a part of this first and worldwide unique conference and jointly seek for solutions to the challenges facing the global society. Together with top business executives, spiritual leaders as well as internationally renowned speakers we will share and initiate fruitful projects, join awesome ideas and experience inspiring moments.
The objectives of Wisdom Stockholm are to
- SHOW good examples of what has already been achieved, to prove that a transformation is happening now – it is not only a hope for the future
- BUILD a network of consciousness leaders and innovators, and
- INSPIRE and support new projects and ideas
At Wisdom Stockholm speakers from Asia, Africa, US and Europe will
- PRESENT projects that have already been carried out with great results
- SHARE scientific results on meditation and mindfulness and how companies and organizations work with these
- OFFER workshops on consciousness and meditation
- INITIATE networking with like-minded people across countries and cultures
- DEVELOP ideas and plan concrete actions together with you.
Our internationally acclaimed and innovative speakers come from sectors including business, education, politics and lifestyle. Along with renowned wisdom teachers they invite us to explore how we can tap into a deeper level of humanity, of who we really are and who we want to be as a society.
The topics of conversation range from intuition to emerging technologies and neuroscience; including conscious leadership and mastering the art of happiness. We want to explore approaches that are beneficial to our well-being, effective in our work, and useful to the world.
The two-day event encompasses talks, interviews, conversations, and the chance to mingle, explore overlaps and potential projects with other participants, who include executives, entrepreneurs, coaches, academics and wellness professionals, all of whom are interested in the application of conscious leadership in business and private life.
Kungsgatan 63 111 22 Stockholm Sweden
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 10:00-18:00 and
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 10:00-18:00