A Retreat at the One World Institute will allow you to further reflect on the conference, while experiencing the incredible silence surrounding Hornsjø, the beauty of Norwegian nature and the special feeling of being in a land where in the fall, the days shorten day by day, allowing you to witness incredible sunrises and sunsets, and where at night, you just might see the Northern Lights.
What a better place to truly connect to yourself, to nature and to the beauty of the world all around you?
Retreat Fee - 680€ shared Accommodation and 100€ Single room supplement
The Retreat includes
- Transport to/from Oslo Main train Staion to Hornsjø by train
- Accommodation at a traditional Norwegian “High mountains Hotel”, with a warm and friendly atmosphere in the middle of untouched nature with many possibilities to enjoy nature walks and observe the wildlife;
- 3 Vegetarian meals per day
- Mindful practices like e.g. meditation sessions, yoga and Taiji
- Storytelling, music or talks in the company of the people at Hornsjø
- Possibility to take part in creating a nature trail, contributing to such tasks as clearing the paths and building “posts” with nature clues;
- Access to the swimming pool and sauna.
Sunday 22nd October
11:00 Leave Oslo
13:00 Arrival at Hornsjø and check in
13:00 Check in and Exploring the Place
16:00 Round Circle
- Silent moment
- Who am I
- Why am I here
- What is my question
17:00 Introduction of
- the Agenda
- The place
- One World Institute
20:30 Round Circle
- Introduction Dialog Walk
- Find a partner
- Dialog Walk
21:30 Earth Meditation
22:00 Ending in Silence
Monday 23rd October
9:00 Conscious Leadership
- Introduction - Where are we and what is our potential
10:00 Mindful Listening Exercise
11:00 Round Circle
- What have we learned
11:30 Mindful Walking Exercise (in nature - depending on the weather)
14:00 Meditation in Movement
- Guided journaling leads participants through a self-reflective process. This practice allows participants to access deeper levels of self-knowledge, and to connect this knowledge to concrete actions.
16:00 Coffee break
16:30 Introduction Case Clinics (in nature - depending on the weather)
- Case Clinics guide a team or a group of peers through a process in which a case giver presents a case, and a group of 3-4 peers or team members help as consultants process consultation. Case Clinics allow participants to:
- Generate new ways to look at a challenge or question.
- Develop new approaches for responding to this.
18:00 Round Circle
- Reflection and silence
21:00 Night Walk and fire-talks
- Find a group
Tuesday 24th October
9:00 Open Heart Meditation
- Introduction - Love and Kindness - Healing
10:00 Round circle
- Reflection and share experience
10:30 Case Clinic 2
14:00 Dialog Interviews (outside depending on the weather)
Dialogue interviews engage the interviewee in a reflective and generative conversation. Dialogue Interviews:
- Provide insights into questions and challenges that the interviewees face;
- May help you to find partners for a project,
- Prepare participants for to an upcoming event;
- Begin to build a generative field for the initiative you want to co-create.
16:00 Coffee Break
16:30 Nature Excursion
- How to speak to nature? Find anything in nature and build up an intimate relationship by sitting with it for an hour. Challenging and very giving!
18:00 Dialog with the One World Institute Students
- Presentation of examples
21:00 Meditation in Nature
- find your own place
Wednesday 25th October
9:00 Round Circle
- What have learned (collecting on stickers)
- What will change
- What/Who do I need
- Silent Moment (outside)
11:00 Check out
12:00 Leaving to Oslo
14:00 Arrival Oslo
FACILITATORS - Who is with you?
Alfred is the Founder and Chairman of Wisdom Together, a non-profit association to foster compassion and wisdom by promoting well being and values for a prosperous and sustainable world for everyone. Previously he joined Google’s EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, in 2011, consulting International companies on their online marketing and digital strategies. Prior to that he was CEO of Lycos in Boston, Vice President of Bertelsmann online in Asia/Japan and Executive Board Member of Daum Communication in Korea.
His experience as an executive manager in these major blue-chip companies, among others, and working across the globe, has fed into his belief that we are truly living within an interconnected society which motivates his desire to bring about positive global change. Alfred has instigated a number of projects that support conversations built upon the U-Theory from Otto Scharmer and Robert Kegan’s theory of evolution of consciousness. Specifically, he initiated several happiness and wellbeing projects within Google.
Yuko Tolle is a spiritual coach and healer with Japanese and German roots, working as alternative medical practitioner in southern Germany near Munich. After a career in intercultural relations and art management, she felt humanity’s urgent need for true healing. Following this inner calling, she went through intense studies of medicine, European alternative healing methods Homeopathy, plant essences, Biophotons, diverse frequency healing methods like bioresonance, as well as Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture and other energetic methods. She gives workshops on awareness and consciousness, developing by experience a new perception from the inner cor, connecting to inner wisdom and unfolding our creative potential in alignment to a greater meaning. For her, this brings back liveliness, true power and joy to the Earth and humanity.
Pamela Hiley is the founder and Director of the Norwegian Taiji Center (NTS), which she established in 1983. Originally from Wales, with a Bachelor degree in Human Movement Studies, she was the first professional Taiji Master in Norway and is considered one of Europe’s most experienced Taijiquan Masters. Her students and clients are from all sectors, including private businesses and organizations, educational and health institutions, the government and diplomatic sectors.
Through her practice, Pamela has cooperated with many Norwegian and global organizations with Deep Dialogue, building bridges from the spiritual to daily life. Seated in deep transformative processes changing what was into what is with a large and integrative network.
She has also created many ground breaking projects. In 2001, she founded the “Peace Point Foundation” and participated in the Global Peace Initiative of Woman Religious and Spiritual Leaders UN conference in Geneva. In 2003, she created “The Peace Conference for the Middle East” at the Nobel Peace Institute in Oslo. And In 2004, she was welcomed back to the Nobel Institute to establish “The Business Council for Peace”. Seeing the need to reinforce the importance of developing awareness among the youth, in 2006, Pamela instituted “The Youth Council for Peace” and “MAP” (Martial Arts for Peace).
Pamela has received recognition, both nationally and internationally for her contributions. She was given the title of “Ambassador for Peace” from the Universal Peace Federation and in 2006 elected to “The Top 10 International Men and Women” of Norway.
Manager for VisionsWorks, and Editor for Vision Magazine in Norway. He has been hosting holistic events and expos since 1998. Eirik is also MD in Social Anthropology, focusing on the Eco Village Movement.
Karina is the founder of the value-based incentive agency Authenticore, which she established in 1998. She is originally from Hamburg in Germany and lived in several countries and continents. She has degrees as a conference interpreter and in Hotel management from Lausanne (Switzerland) . By living in several countries she acquired the in depth knowledge of 4 languages (apart of German) and the understanding of cultural differences.
She has worked over 25 years in the travel industry and was always engaged in transforming it into a more value-based one. Her focus is the organisation of incentives and conferences, she has won many competitions with unique ideas involving the local communities and also was given the renomated, international Green Award from IMEX for “commitment to community”
Her dream is to use the travel industry as a tool for deeper understanding, respect and tolerance of each other's differences.
Booking, Pricing and Conditions
- 670€ - Shared Accommodation
- 100€ - Single room supplement
- The Retreat is arranged by Wisdom Together in Partnership with DMC Authenticore. Authenticore, founded by Karina Fuerst over 20 years ago, believes that, as more and more people are seeking to move away from a material lifestyle in search for deeper values and meaning, there is a need to provide meaningful travel experiences, inspiring and benefitting both the local populations and visitors. Authenticore offers all kinds of travel experiences in Norway, bringing visitors to get to know people who live their dreams and make choices in order to create a lifestyle they love and stand for. In other words, "Ildsjel" or "Fire souls", as they are called in Norwegian. For more information about Authenticore, please see: http://www.authenticore.no/
- Prices include retreat accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights at One World Institute at Hornsjø, all activities included in the programme, including classes in Taijiquan and yoga, meditation sessions and mindful nature walks, transport to/from Oslo to Hornsjø in a bus or minibus, and 3 vegetarian meals daily throughout the retreat period. Drinks are not included in the retreat price.
- If travelling from outside the European Union, please enquire ahead of time about Visa requirements to enter Norway.
- Flights to/from Oslo are not included in the Retreat price.
- Airport transfers between Oslo Gardemoen airport and the Oslo City Center are not included in the Retreat Price. Please book your flights according to the schedule, as it will be difficult to organise alternative transport from Hornsjø to Oslo Gardemoen airport or to the Oslo City Center.
Terms and Conditions
- To book your retreat, please get in touch with Karina Fuerst at Authenticore, by writing to email@example.com
- To reserve your spot, you will be asked to pay a Deposit worth 30% of the full Retreat Price, i.e. 200€ for Shared Accommodation or 230€ for Accommodation in a Single Room.
- The balance payment is due no later than 4 weeks before the Retreat start day, i.e. by Monday, September 25th.
For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
- More than 4 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 100% refund, including the deposit.
- 4 to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 50% refund, including the Deposit.
- Up to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: No refund will be given.
Liability and Unforeseen Circumstances
- Due to low bookings or other unforeen situations outside of our control, we reserve the right to make changes to the Retreat programme and to offer alternative arrangements to the best of our ability, but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Both Wisdom Together and Authenticore accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at the Retreat in Hornsjø, or travelling to or from Hornsjø. All Retreat Participants are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.