International Space of Development
“NEW MEANINGS IN BUSINESS:
Rethinking the Paradigm of Creative Mind”
Business – Science – Fashion – Design – Art – Psychology – Innovation – Education
June 1– 3, 2018 LIZARI CAMPUS (Latvia)
To create a live space for rethinking current paradigm and tools of CREATIVE MIND in BUSINESS by:
- interdisciplinary analysis and practical cases of CREATIVITY-DRIVEN businesses and social activities: art, fashion, design and aesthetics of life in general;
- deeper insights (anthropology, psychology, economics, semiotics) on the meaning, role and formation of CREATIVE MIND including challenges of consumer economy and insights for the future;
- EXPERIENCING PERSONALLY changes needed to develop CREATIVE MIND on personal and business levels;
- PRACTICAL DEVELOPMENT of projects, tools and prototypes for application of new understandings of CREATIVE MIND in personal and business areas.
SPEAKERS AND PARTICIPANTS
- INTELLECTUALS AND SCIENTISTS
- CREATORS AND BUSINESSES OF FASHION AND DESIGN
- MARKETING SPECIALISTS
- CREATORS OF AESTHETICS, ART REPRESENTATIVES
- CRISIS IN CREATIVE MIND: interdisciplinary view of the issue.
- PSYCHOLOGY OF IMAGES: how images structures people’s minds, impact choices and relate to self-realisation.
- ANTHROPOLOGY OF CREATIVE MIND: social criteria versus criteria of life.
- SEMIOTICS OF CREATIVE MIND: signs and meanings as tools for ruling the social norms.
- CREATION AS PROJECTION OF INNER STATE: what we create is what we are inside.
- How art and media images structure minds and impact creativity.
- CONSCIOUSNESS AND SENSITYIVITY: how to make our creative minds flourish by developing our consciousness and body awareness.
- AUTHENTICITY AND INDIVIDUALITY: how fashion and design express true identity of the person.
- THE HIGHEST MEANING OF AESTHETICS: development of personality through experience of beauty and pleasure.
- CHANGE OF PARADIGM OF CREATIVE MIND: from culture of consumerism and imposition towards development of authenticity and self-realisation of the person.
- NEW APPROACH TO CREATION: authentic work can only be created by authentic person.
- AUTHENTIC WORK AND SEARCH FOR INSPIRATION: nature, highest art, images born in spontaneous act of creation.
- CASES OF NEW PARADIGM OF CREATIVE MIND:
– successful cases of applying criteria of life (organic architecture, aesthetic odontology, designer works in clothing, jewellery, interior design and other).
– successful cases of using positive images (adaptation of sacred images, art improvisations, symbols of nature, etc.)
– successful models of business concepts (viewing human as a whole, solving social problems, connecting different areas of activities, etc.)
– successful examples of cooperation between creators.
THE INTERNATIONAL CULTURE & EDUCATION CENTER LIZARI „LIZARI CAMPUS“ (Latvia).
LIZARI CAMPUS is a place that demonstrate the harmony of architecture and nature.
The main idea of the center is to provide contemporary person with cosy and functional living space.
Everyone participating in different events at the center reconnects with humanistic culture and himself personally.