Wisdom Oslo 2017: Conscious Leadership
October 20th – 21st 2017
How can we elevate people and organizations through conscious leadership?
An extraordinary two day gathering that combines conference, workshops and wisdom practices in and around SALT Arena in Bjørvika.
Explore vital topics
The world and it’s people are transforming rapidly. ‘Business as usual’ must transform too.
We know that organizations have the power to elevate people through good leadership. But what does it take to be a good leader?
We know that the spirit of people is at the center of great innovations. But how do we ignite that spirit and allow it to shine?
We know that learning is a catalyst for mental and behavioral shifts. But how do we stimulate sharing and learning?
We know that the world expects business to think beyond profit and make an impact with a higher purpose. But how do we meet those expectations in a credible way?
It’s all about embracing a more conscious leadership style.
About the event
The gathering is designed for visionary CEOs and their leadership teams, executives and entrepreneurs, the consultants and coaches who serve and support them, business investors and owners, discerning university students, aspiring leaders and anyone else interested in learning more about Conscious Leadership.
Experienced changemakers share their wisdom
During two inspiring days, you will connect with international and Norwegian thought leaders, wisdom teachers, authors and pioneers from science, business, education, culture and arts.
New changemakers in leadership share their experience from renowned organizations such as: Google, SAP, MIT, BI, Gross National Happiness Center and Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
An extraordinary two-day gathering
Wisdom Oslo: Conscious Leadership is more than an ordinary conference. It's an experience that also includes practice sessions, meditations, the ancient Martial Art Taijiquan, in addition to music and art exhibitions. All events take place in and around the SALT Arena at Bjørvika.
Dr. Julia Kim
Gross National Happiness Center
Social Presencing Theater
University of Pretoria
Thakur S Powdyel
Former Education Minister of Bhutan (2008-2013)
Global Executive SAP
Presencing Institute & MIT
Center for Ecological Economy and Ethics
Per Espen Stoknes
BI Norwegian School of Management
Norwegian Taiji Center & Wisdom Together
Michael de Vibe
Norwegian Institute of Public Health & Mindfulness Researcher
Conscious Business Center in San Fransisco
Wisdom Together Founder
Musician and Philosopher
Friday October 20th
● Registration & Coffee 09.00
● Introduction Alfred Tolle 10.00
● Dr. Julia Kim: Compassion at Grimm Cooperation Thailand - an 8 Billion Dollar company 10.30
● Ferose V.R.: Leadership about Inclusiveness and Consciousness at SAP 11.15
● lunch & network 12.00
● David Rothenberg Listen closely to music and the inner voice 13.30
● Thakur S. Powdyel: "Listen Closely in the future - Education in Bhutan" 14.00
● Coffee / Tea break 14.45
● Natalie Zeituny: The spirit of art in conscious business 15.15
● Panel on Leadership and its meaning: Prof. Ove Jakobsen: Ecological Economy and Ethics and Per Espen Stoknes: The economic psychology versus conscious business, Thakur S. Powdyel Bhutan and the green Movement 16.00
● Michael de Vipe How to train consciousness in public health 17.00
● Pamela Hiley: Ending in Consciousness 17.45
Saturday October 21st
● Pamela Hiley: Morning Taijiquan-session 08.00
● Yuko Tolle: Morning Meditation 09.00
● Alfred Tolle: Reflection on the first day and outlook for day two 09.15
● Otto Scharmer: U-Lab - Movement around the world 09.30
● Arawana Hayashi: Social Performing Theater - How do we see the world 10.30 am
● Coffee/Tea 11.30 am
● Panel Consciousness in Business : Trond Riiber Knudsen, Peter Matthies, Julia Kim, Natalie Zeituny 12.00 pm
● Lunch 13.00 pm
● Lorenzo Fioramonti: - Example WE Africa and fresh news from WE7 meeting in Edinburgh 14.30
● Workshop: Arawana Hayashi: Seeing the world with different eyes 15.15
● Workshop: Trond Riiber Knudsen, Natalie Zeituny, Peter Matthies, Julia Kim Impact Investment and Consciousness 15.15
● Coffee/Tea 16.15
● Panel together How does Impact Investment and personal development relate and in combination lead to conscious leadership? 16.45
● Alfred Tolle Outlook and Q&A 17.30
● Ending in mindfulness with your own tone 18.00
student & social entrepreneursticket
through July 22
Oslo: The SALT Art Pavilions
The SALT Arena is currently located in Bjørvika, only 5 minutes walk from the Oslo Central Station. The many spectacular wooden constructions make SALT Arena a unique venue for cultural events, reflection and nightlife.
October 20th, 2017 • 8:30
October 21st, 2017 • 9:30
Nature Retreat at the One World Institute at Hornsjø
Join us at Hornsjø, a couple of hours north Oslo, in quintessential Norwegian surroundings, for a post-conference nature retreat.
The Retreat is organized in partnership with Authenticore and the One World Institute, and it will represent an occasion to further reflect on the Conference, together with other participants, while focusing on nature walks, mindful activities and tuning into the local nature and energy.
For more information and tickets visit: http://www.wisdomtogether.com/optional-active-nature-retreat-at-hornsjo/