NEW MEANINGS IN BUSINESS: REINVENTING IDENTITY
10th March 2019 - 12th March 2019
NEW MEANINGS IN BUSINESS: REINVENTING IDENTITY, Indonesia March ’19
International Forum of Development
NEW MEANINGS IN BUSINESS:
BUSINESS – PSYCHOLOGY – SCIENCE – ART – CULTURE – EDUCATION
March 10-12, 2019 in Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
- Wholesome approach to business identity: philosophy – psychology – anthropology – semiotics – marketing.
- Business identity as a mental image: psychological alignment of organisational culture and the brand.
- Conscious and unconscious sides of business identity.
- Research of neuroscience: how mental image of business impacts its clients?
- Why 90% of economic decisions are made unconsciously?
(based on the concept of mental accounting developed by a winner of Nobel prize in economics 2017 Richard H. Thaler)
- How development of the region (city, country) impacts identity of the business and vice-versa?
- How mental images of organisational culture can be changed: approaches and practical examples.
- How to change mental image of the brand: approaches and practical examples.
- Identity of the leader: how it influences success of the business?
- Leaders as creators of new meanings through values and images of the Future.
- Epochal shift from textual to visual civilization: what does this transformation mean to businesses?
- Role of oriental cultures in civilizations of images.
- Role of art, advertisement and media in development of civilization of images.
- How to manage images of conscious and unconscious mind?
Yogyakarta is a Genius Loci place of the world where sleeping volcanos and images of ancient civilizations come together in the intersection of different religions.
Yogyakarta region includes Borobudur – the architectural miracle of the world and the largest Buddhist temple, and Prambanan – one of the largest and the most beautiful Hindu temples.