Wisdom Together Retreat (english)
October 22nd to 25th, 2017 with Alfred and Yuko Tolle
As a follow-up to our Wisdom Together Conference “Consciousness in Business”, taking place in Oslo from October 20th to October 21st, 2017, we invite you to spend 4 days and 3 nights with us in the beautiful nature reserve of the Øyer mountain, just a couple of hours north of Oslo. Here, you will find yourself at the One World Institute. Founded in the 1970’s, the Institute, today also functioning as a high mountains hotel, has offered educational programs focused on the societal questions of the contemporary world, i.e. social and economic conditions in the developing countries and in Europe, people’s living conditions, and expectations towards the future development of our world.
A Retreat at the One World Institute will allow you to further reflect on the conference, while experiencing the incredible silence surrounding Hornsjø, the beauty of Norwegian nature and the special feeling of being in a land where in the fall, the days shorten day by day, allowing you to witness incredible sunrises and sunsets, and where at night, you just might see the Northern Lights.
What a better place to truly connect to yourself, to nature and to the beauty of the world all around you?
FACILITATORS – WHO IS WITH YOU?
680€ shared Accommodation and 100€ Single room supplement
The Retreat includes
- Transport to/from Oslo Main train Staion to Hornsjø by train
- Accommodation at a traditional Norwegian “High mountains Hotel”, with a warm and friendly atmosphere in the middle of untouched nature with many possibilities to enjoy nature walks and observe the wildlife;
- 3 Vegetarian meals per day
- Mindful practices like e.g. meditation sessions, yoga and Taiji
- Storytelling, music or talks in the company of the people at Hornsjø
- Possibility to take part in creating a nature trail, contributing to such tasks as clearing the paths and building “posts” with nature clues;
- Access to the swimming pool and sauna.
Sunday 22nd October
11:30 Leave Oslo
14:30 Arrival at Hornsjø and check in
15:00 Check in and Exploring the Place
16:00 Round Circle
- Silent moment
- Who am I
- Why am I here
- What is my question
17:00 Introduction of
- the Agenda
- The place
- One World Institute
21:00 Clearing Meditation
Monday 23rd October
9:00 Conscious Creation
- Introduction – Where are we and what is our potential
10:00 Listening Exercise
11:30 Dialog Walk (in nature – depending on the weather)
12:30 Round Circle
- What have we learned?
14:30 Meditation in Movement
- Guided journaling leads participants through a self-reflective process. This practice allows participants to access deeper levels of self-knowledge, and to connect this knowledge to concrete actions.
16:00 Coffee break
16:30 Introduction Case Clinics (in nature – depending on the weather)
- Case Clinics guide a team or a group of peers through a process in which a case giver presents a case, and a group of 3-4 peers or team members help as consultants process consultation. Case Clinics allow participants to:
- Generate new ways to look at a challenge or question.
- Develop new approaches for responding to this.
18:00 Round Circle
- Reflection and silence
- Let go and let come
Tuesday 24th October
9:00 Open Heart – The Art of Healing
- Introduction – Love and Kindness – Healing
10:00 Round circle
- Reflection and share experience
11:00 Case Clinic 2
12:30 Silent Moment
14:30 Walking Meditation (outside depending on the weather)
15:30 How to speak with Nature – Introduction
16:00 Nature Excursion
- How to speak to nature? Find anything in nature and build up an intimate relationship by sitting with it for an hour. Challenging and very giving!
17:00 Round Circle
- Share Experience
18:00 Dialog with the One World Institute Students
- Presentation of examples
Wednesday 25th October
9:00 Round Circle
- What have learned (collecting on stickers)
- What will change
- What/Who do I need
- Silent Moment (outside)
11:00 Check out
12:00 Leaving to Oslo
15:00 Arrival Oslo
BOOKING, PRICING & CONDITIONS
670€ – Shared Accommodation
100€ – Single room supplement
The Retreat is arranged by Wisdom Together in Partnership with DMC Authenticore. Authenticore, founded by Karina Fuerst over 20 years ago, believes that, as more and more people are seeking to move away from a material lifestyle in search for deeper values and meaning, there is a need to provide meaningful travel experiences, inspiring and benefitting both the local populations and visitors. Authenticore offers all kinds of travel experiences in Norway, bringing visitors to get to know people who live their dreams and make choices in order to create a lifestyle they love and stand for. In other words, “Ildsjel” or “Fire souls”, as they are called in Norwegian. For more information about Authenticore, please see: http://www.authenticore.no/
Prices include retreat accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights at One World Institute at Hornsjø, all activities included in the programme, including classes in Taijiquan and yoga, meditation sessions and mindful nature walks, transport to/from Oslo to Hornsjø in a bus or minibus, and 3 vegetarian meals daily throughout the retreat period. Drinks are not included in the retreat price.
If travelling from outside the European Union, please enquire ahead of time about Visa requirements to enter Norway.
Flights to/from Oslo are not included in the Retreat price.
Airport transfers between Oslo Gardemoen airport and the Oslo City Center are not included in the Retreat Price. Please book your flights according to the schedule, as it will be difficult to organise alternative transport from Hornsjø to Oslo Gardemoen airport or to the Oslo City Center.
Terms and Conditions
To book your retreat, please get in touch with Karina Fuerst at Authenticore, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve your spot, you will be asked to pay a Deposit worth 30% of the full Retreat Price, i.e. 200€ for Shared Accommodation or 230€ for Accommodation in a Single Room.
The balance payment is due no later than 4 weeks before the Retreat start day, i.e. by Monday, September 25th.
For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
More than 4 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 100% refund, including the deposit.
4 to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 50% refund, including the Deposit.
Up to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: No refund will be given.
It is advisable to take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
Liability and Unforeseen Circumstances
Due to low bookings or other unforeen situations outside of our control, we reserve the right to make changes to the Retreat programme and to offer alternative arrangements to the best of our ability, but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
Both Wisdom Together and Authenticore accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at the Retreat in Hornsjø, or travelling to or from Hornsjø. All Retreat Participants are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.