A Retreat at the One World Institute will allow you to further reflect on the conference, while experiencing the incredible silence surrounding Hornsjø, the beauty of Norwegian nature and the special feeling of being in a land where in the fall, the days shorten day by day, allowing you to witness incredible sunrises and sunsets, and where at night, you just might see the Northern Lights.
What a better place to truly connect to yourself, to nature and to the beauty of the world all around you?
The Retreat includes
- Transport to/from Oslo City Center to Hornsjø in a bus or minibus;
- Accommodation at a traditional Norwegian “High mountains Hotel”, with a warm and friendly atmosphere in the middle of untouched nature with many possibilities to enjoy nature walks and observe the wildlife;
- 3 Vegetarian meals per day
- Meditation sessions, yoga, Taiji, and other mindful practices.
- Storytelling, music or talks in the company of the people at Hornsjø.
- Possibility to take part in creating a nature trail, contributing to such tasks as clearing the paths and building “posts” with nature clues;
- Access to the swimming pool and sauna.
Booking, Pricing and Conditions
- 670€ - Shared Accommodation
- 100€ - Single room supplement
- The Retreat is arranged by Wisdom Together in Partnership with DMC Authenticore. Authenticore, founded by Karina Fuerst over 20 years ago, believes that, as more and more people are seeking to move away from a material lifestyle in search for deeper values and meaning, there is a need to provide meaningful travel experiences, inspiring and benefitting both the local populations and visitors. Authenticore offers all kinds of travel experiences in Norway, bringing visitors to get to know people who live their dreams and make choices in order to create a lifestyle they love and stand for. In other words, "Ildsjel" or "Fire souls", as they are called in Norwegian. For more information about Authenticore, please see: http://www.authenticore.no/
- Prices include retreat accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights at One World Institute at Hornsjø, all activities included in the programme, including classes in Taijiquan and yoga, meditation sessions and mindful nature walks, transport to/from Oslo to Hornsjø in a bus or minibus, and 3 vegetarian meals daily throughout the retreat period. Drinks are not included in the retreat price.
- If travelling from outside the European Union, please enquire ahead of time about Visa requirements to enter Norway.
- Flights to/from Oslo are not included in the Retreat price.
- Airport transfers between Oslo Gardemoen airport and the Oslo City Center are not included in the Retreat Price. Please book your flights according to the schedule, as it will be difficult to organise alternative transport from Hornsjø to Oslo Gardemoen airport or to the Oslo City Center.
Terms and Conditions
- To book your retreat, please get in touch with Karina Fuerst at Authenticore, by writing to email@example.com
- To reserve your spot, you will be asked to pay a Deposit worth 30% of the full Retreat Price, i.e. 200€ for Shared Accommodation or 230€ for Accommodation in a Single Room.
- The balance payment is due no later than 4 weeks before the Retreat start day, i.e. by Monday, September 25th.
For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
- More than 4 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 100% refund, including the deposit.
- 4 to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: 50% refund, including the Deposit.
- Up to 2 weeks before the start of the Retreat: No refund will be given.
Liability and Unforeseen Circumstances
- Due to low bookings or other unforeen situations outside of our control, we reserve the right to make changes to the Retreat programme and to offer alternative arrangements to the best of our ability, but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Both Wisdom Together and Authenticore accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at the Retreat in Hornsjø, or travelling to or from Hornsjø. All Retreat Participants are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
Contacts and Further Information
For further information and to book your retreat, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. A representative from Authenticore will get in touch with you as soon as possible.